Grilled Pork Chops
Prep Time: 60 Min | Cook Time: 8 Min
- 1 4 Bone-In or Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- 3 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 4 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 1 Tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 6 1/2 Tsp of Cumin
- 7 1 Tbsp of Honey
- 8 1 Tsp of Chopped Parsley
- 9 Kosher Salt
- 10 Ground Black Pepper
A perfect change-up from the weeknight chicken, these Grilled Pork Chops are simple to grill up alongside a nice salad or as an option with other grilled dishes.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, cumin, honey and desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Add the marinade and pork chops to a resealable bag and allow to marinate for 1 hour up to overnight.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and place each pork chop on the grill, cooking for 6-8 minutes per side or until the internal temperature of the thickest part reaches 145°F.
- Remove the chops from the grill and allow them to rest for 5-10 minutes before garnishing with parsley and serving with desired sides. Enjoy!