Grilled n' Glazed Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 10-12 Whole Chicken Wings
- 2 Hot Sauce (to use as binder)
- 3 1 oz. Ranch Seasoning
- 4 Cajun Seasoning (to taste)
- 5 Raspberry Chipotle Sauce (to taste)
- 6 Char-Griller Grills Super Pro® 2525
- 7 Lump Charcoal, Charcoal Chimney, Fire Starters & Torch/Lighter
Get ready to savor the juicy, flavorful goodness of Grilled n' Glazed Chicken Wings, featuring Cajun and Ranch seasonings, a hot sauce binder, and a sweet and spicy Raspberry Chipotle glaze. Cooked to perfection on a Char-Griller Grills Super Pro® 2525 with lump charcoal and apple wood chunks for a lingering smoky taste, these wings make for a mouthwatering meal that's perfect for any occasion. Follow our easy-to-follow recipe for a deliciously satisfying result!
- Rinse and clean the chicken wings.
- Lather the wings with hot sauce to use as a binder.
- Season the wings with Ranch and Cajun seasonings.
- Let the wings rest in the fridge while you prep and warm the grill.
- Fire up the grill to 400°F using lump charcoal and apple wood chunks over the fire for a lingering smoke.
- Place the chicken wings on the grill opposite side of the lump charcoal and wood, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Char each wing for a few minutes and place them back on the opposite side of the lump charcoal.
- While the wings cook, warm up the Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.
- Place the wings in a large pan and drench them in the sauce.
- Leave the pan with the wings and sauce in the smoker for 10 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the grill and enjoy the delicious Grilled n' Glazed Chicken Wings!