Flavorful Grilled Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 10-12 Whole Chicken Wings, rinsed and clean
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Sazon Seasoning
- 4 Adobo Seasoning
- 5 Creole Seasoning
- Clean and rinse the chicken wings.
- Coat all sides of the wings with olive oil.
- Season all sides of the wings with Sazon, Adobo, and Creole seasonings.
- Fire up the grill to 450°F.
- Add the wings to the grill.
- Flip the wings periodically.
- Grill them for a total of 25 minutes, reaching an internal temperature of 175°F.
- Serve and enjoy the wings!
Pro tip: No sauce is needed with these!