Cilantro Lime Spatchcock Chicken
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 90 Min
- 1 4-5 lb whole chicken
- 2 3 cloves garlic freshly minced
- 3 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 4 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Spatchcock whole chicken by removing the backbone and snapping breastbone so chicken will lay flat.
- Combine remaining ingredients and apply to both sides of chicken.
- Place on smoker at 350˚F
- Cook for approximately 90 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚F in the breast.
- Remove, slice and serve!