Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Pizza Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Cut Up Chicken Breast (Fully cooked)
- 2 Bacon
- 3 Flatbread Pizza Crust
- 4 Ranch
- 5 Red Onion
- 6 Garlic Powder
- 7 Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 9 Ranch
- 10 White Sauce: 4oz. Cream Cheese, 1/2 cup Sour Cream, 2 Minced Garlic cloves, 1/4 Tsp Kosher salt
In the mood for an easy, quick, and delicious lunch? Try this Chicken, Bacon Ranch Pizza recipe on your Flat Iron Griddle!
- First start off by making the sauce, combine all the ingredients from the list, whisk together, and set aside.
- Next, cook the veggies and proteins! Get the Flat Iron Griddle to medium-high heat. I diced one red onion and cut up 1/2 a package of bacon into bits. I used leftover chicken breast, so mine was already fully cooked. If needed, combine cut up chicken breast with the bacon and onion and cook through. And of course, season the chicken with your favorite BBQ rub!
- Don’t forget to put oil down! Now, cook onion and bacon until finished. I like to sprinkle a little SPG on mine. Onions should look nice and caramelized. The bacon should look crispy! Then removed from the Flat Iron Griddle and set aside.
- Let’s get that pizza forming! Sprinkle a little garlic powder directly on the Flat Iron Griddle and lay your pizza crust on top of it. Let this side heat up for about 5-7 minutes or until nice and golden, flip and repeat with the garlic powder again for the other side.
- Time to add your ingredients. While still on the Flat Iron Griddle, start with a good layer of your white sauce, then add your toppings (chicken, bacon and red onion). Followed by a dose of mozzarella and parmesan shredded cheese. I like to build layers on my pizza! So add another round of your toppings and coat with more shredded cheese! You can never have enough cheese on a pizza! Cover with a cooking dome. Check often until the cheese is melted to your doneness. Remove from the flat top, let cool for a few minutes and coat with as much ranch as your heart desires! Cut and enjoy!