Cherry Pineapple Habanero Spatchcock Chicken
Prep Time: 140 Min | Cook Time: 90 Min
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 2 Cherry Pineapple Habanero Glaze
- 3 Apple Wood Chunks
- 4 Favorite Rubs
- 5 Spray Butter
- Spatchcock chicken and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Season both sides of the chicken.
- Remove from the refrigerator and give it a few minutes to come close to room temperature.
- Preheat your grill to 300˚F.
- Place chicken on the grill.
- Grill for 40 minutes and then spray with butter.
- Grill for 20 minutes and then check the temperature of the chicken and spray with butter.
- Once chicken reaches an internal temperature of 140˚F, increase temperature on the grill to 350˚F.
- Glaze chicken at an internal temperature of 150-155˚F.
- Remove from the grill when the internal temperature is 162˚F.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!