Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 10 to 12 Min
- 1 Pre-made Pizza Dough
- 2 Sun-dried Tomatoes - 1 Cup
- 3 1 Fresh Mozzarella Ball
- 4 Deli Ham - 4 slices
- 5 1 Egg
- 6 1 (8 oz) Jar Tomato Sauce
- 7 Baby Spinach - 2 Cups
- 8 Dried Basil to Taste
- 9 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 10 Semolina
- 11 Garlic Powder to Taste
Who says you can’t have pizza for breakfast? While we all have had cold pizza from the fridge at least once for breakfast, upgrade this dish with this Breakfast Pizza Recipe with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, mozzarella, and fried eggs.
1. Allow pre-made pizza dough to sit at room temperature covered with a clean dishcloth for at least 6 hours.
2. Preheat grill to medium high heat
3. Add pizza stone to grill and allow to preheat
4. Spread out pre-made pizza dough on a cutting board covered with semolina
5. Cut up ham and spinach.
6. Cut mozzarella into thin slices
7. Add tomato sauce to pizza. (As much as desired.)
8. Season with Garlic Salt and Basil
9. Add mozzarella slices
10. Add ham, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes.
11. Add extra semolina to pizza stone and carefully slide pizza on grill.
Tip: Have a friend help with this step.
12. Allow to cook for 7 minutes with the lid closed.
13. Open grill and crack one egg onto the pizza.
14. Close the lid and allow to cook for 3 to 4 more minutes or until egg white is opaque.
15. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
16. Serve and enjoy