Beer Can Roasted Turkey Breast
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 4-5 Hrs
- 1 Turkey Breast
- 2 Favorite Rub/Seasonings: Blues Hog Sweet & Savory and a 50/50 blend of Coarse Salt & Coarse Pepper.
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 Char-Griller Grills Beer Can Chicken Rack with Beer Can
- 5 Char-Griller Grills Ceramic Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill, Smokin’ Stone & Drip Pan
- 6 Fuel: Fogo Eucalyptus Lump Charcoal
- 7 Char-Griller Grills Folding Probe
- 6-pound turkey breast with bones: Trim all loose fat and skin.
- Place the turkey breast on the Beer Can Chicken Rack
- Apply olive oil to all the sides of the turkey.
- Season all sides of the meat with your favorite Char-Griller Rub/Seasonings.
- Preheat grill/smoker to 250°.
- Once the grill/smoker is preheated, add the Smokin’ Stone & Char-Griller Drip Pan filled with water to the
- Remember to use your Char-Griller Grills Probe to take the guess work out your cooking.
- Place turkey in grill/smoker and smoke until internal temperature 165° is met, roughly takes 4-5 Hours
Tip: while smoking, if a spot on the meat/skin gets too much char, place a small piece of foil
- over the spot to help prevent that spot from burning/drying out.
- Rotate in the smoker/grill every 45 minutes and rotate the turkey for even cooking.
- Remove from the smoker/grill and allow to rest for 15-30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy.