Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Jalapeño Cream Cheese
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 3 Hrs
- 1 2 Pork Tenderloin
- 2 5 Jalapeno Peppers (Seeded and Minced)
- 3 8 Oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 4 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 5 1 Tbsp Salt
- 6 1 Tbsp Pepper
- 7 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 12 Bacon Slices
This Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Jalapeño Cream Cheeses is a easy dinner recipe a total crowd pleaser!
- Preheat your smoker to 275 degrees.
- Set up with a rack and pan to collect the bacon fat drippings and cheese that may seep out.
- While preheating, mix together the pepper, cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- Cut a pocket into your pork tenderloins making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Stuff the pork tenderloins with the mixture.
- Season the tenderloins with the salt, pepper and garlic.
- Lay your bacon out flat, slightly overlapping on a piece of cling wrap and place the tenderloin on the edge closest to you. Roll up the tenderloin in the bacon
- Place in smoker, pocket opening side up and smoke for 3 hrs.