10 Minute Open Fire Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Chicken Wings, Flats & Drums: 20-24
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Cajun Seasoning: to taste.
- 4 Sazon: to taste.
- 5 Adobo: to taste.
This 10 Minute Open Fire Chicken Wings recipe is a fast way to deliver a delicious meal. You can make these wings for your game day celebration, lunch, or dinner any day of the week!
- Rinse Chicken Wings with cold water and pat dry.
- Trim/remove access fat, skin and hair.
- Apply coating of olive oil to both sides of the chicken.
- Add Sazon, Cajun, and adobo seasonings.
- Heat up the Smokin’ Champ with lump charcoal to 500° or over. When cooking over an open fire, I don’t monitor my temperature. I make sure the charcoal is even and know my hot spots and monitor the chicken closely to prevent flare ups.
- Place the chicken wings on the cooking grates directly over hot charcoal.
- Flip the wings after 4-5 minutes.
- Grill the chicken wings until internal temp 175° has been reached and remove.
- Eat them right off the grill and enjoy!