Spicy Habanero Wings
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Chicken Wings
- 2 Habanero Olive Oil
- 3 Cornstarch
- 4 Char-Griller Chicken Seasoning
- 5 Spicy Habanero BBQ Sauce
With the endless possibility of wing flavors, it can be hard to decide. If you're in the mood for something spicy, try this Spicy Habanero Wings recipe!
- Toss chicken wings in habanero olive oil.
- Toss chicken wings in some cornstarch and season with Char-Griller® Chicken Seasoning.
- Place on the Gravity 980 at 375 until they hit 175 internal temperature.
- Toss in Spicy Habanero BBQ Sauce and place back on the grill for 10 minutes or until tacky.