Spare Ribs are delicious anyway you cook them, but you can't go wrong with the classics. This Smoked Spare Ribs recipe is simple and delicious, perfect for your next grilling session!
1. Preheat smoker/grill to 275F
2. Trim spare ribs as desired
3. Mix 2 parts apple juice with 1 part apple cider vinegar
1. Cover ribs with rub (optional to use a binder)
2. Place ribs in smoker meat side up for 2 hours
3. Check ribs after 1 hour and spritz with apple juice/apple cider vinegar mix
4. Check on ribs after an additional 30 minutes and spritz again
5. After additional 30 minutes remove from smoker
6. Place sugar, butter and tiger sauce on aluminum foil
7. Place ribs meat side down on the foil and repeat step 6 over the bone-side of the ribs
8. Wrap tightly, but be careful because bones may puncture the foil
9. Place ribs back in the smoker for 1 hour
10. Remove the ribs from the smoker and remove them from the foil and place back on the smoker for 30 minutes
11. After 30 minutes sauce the ribs
12. Remove from smoker after 15-20 additional minutes and enjoy!