Smoked Jalapeno Queso
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 32oz Block of Velveeta Cheese
- 2 8oz Block of Pepper Jack Cheese
- 3 10.5 Oz Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 10oz can of Rotel Hot
- 5 32 oz breakfast sausage (Jimmy Dean Hot)
- 6 3 TBS of favorite rub
- 7 12oz jar of Diced Jalapenos
If you're on the market for a new queso recipe for your next game-day celebration or any gathering in-between, this Smoked Jalapeno Queso recipe from Char-Griller Ambassador, Geoffrey Greer @GrillandSmokeBBQ, is sure to be a fan favorite. You can also customize the spice level to your liking by adding more or less jalapenos!
9. Remove from smoker/grill after 25 additional minutes and enjoy!