Smoked Cream Cheese & Sausage on the Dakota™ Offset Smoker
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 Cream Cheese: 2, 8 oz. bricks
- 2 Sausage Links: 4
- 3 Fresh Garlic Olive Oil (combination of olive oil and minced garlic)
- 4 Char-Griller Grills Taco & Fajita and Creole Seasonings
- 5 Char-Griller Grills Pan
- 6 Crackers: 1 package
- Place both cream cheeses in the Char-Griller Grills Pan side by side.
- Apply even coat of Fresh Garlic Olive Oil on all facing sides of both cream cheeses.
- Season one of the cream cheese bricks with Char-Griller Grills Taco & Fajita Seasonings.
- Season the second cream cheese bricks with Char-Griller Grills Creole Seasonings.
- Place the sausages on a skewer
- Preheat Char-Griller Dakota Offset Smoker to 200°F
- Add the Char-Griller Grills pan with the cream cheeses to the opposite side of the fire and place the sausages on the warming rack.
- Add smoking wood to the fire half through the cook.
- Maintaining your fire is key, check on your fire roughly every ½ hour and add charcoal as needed. Smoke at 200°F.
- After 2 hours of smoking remove and serve the cream cheeses with the sausages on the crackers.