Smoked Buffalo Chicken Dip-Stuffed Mini Peppers
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 2.5 Min
- 1 2 Lbs of Cooked Chicken
- 2 2 Bags of Sweet Mini Peppers
- 3 1 Package of Bacon (At least 16 slices)
- 4 1 Cup of Hot Sauce
- 5 1 Cup of Ranch Dressing
- 6 8oz of Cream Cheese
Smoked buffalo chicken dip is a fan-favorite appetizer for gatherings, and this recipe upgrades the classic dip to the max. If you're looking to switch it up and impress your guests, this Smoked Buffalo Chicken Dip-Stuffed Mini Peppers is a must.
- To begin, chop the chicken into small bites and add that to a skillet with one cup of hot sauce, one cup of ranch dressing, and eight ounces of cream cheese.
- Once heated through, add about 2 cups of freshly grated cheddar cheese (I definitely recommend grating your own if possible).
- From there, set that glorious mixture to the side and try not to snack on it too much while you remove the seeds from the Sweet Mini Peppers.
- Once all the seeds have been removed, fill each pepper to the brim with the Buffalo Chicken Dip and wrap them with a half slice of bacon (in this scenario I used a half slice for each pepper, and then utilized a toothpick in each to keep them from unwinding)
- Once the poppers have been built, place them on the smoker at around 225° and gradually raise the temperature to about 275° over the course of about 2 hours.
- You'll know they're ready once the bacon begins to crisp!
*There’s no need to obsess over the duration/temperature too much on a cook like this because the meat was already cooked through. From there, it’s all up to personal preference.