Salt & Vinegar Wings
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Char-Griller Chicken Rub
- 2 Wings
- 3 1/3 Cup of Distilled Vinegar
- 4 2 Teaspoons of Salt
These grilled salt & vinegar chicken wings have all the flavors found in your favorite chips!
- Preheat smoker or oven to 250 degrees
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a jar and shake well till sugar and salt is dissolved.
- Pat dry wings and place in a ziplock bag
- Pour in 3/4 of sauce and mix well
- Let marinate for 3-4 hrs or overnight is preferred
- Once marinated take wings out and pat fry
- Place in a large bowl and add in baking powder and kosher salt and mix well
- Place on a wire rack (use a baking sheet under wire rack if doing this in a oven)
- Smoke wings for 30 min to help remove moisture
- After 30 min turn up smoker or oven to 425 and cook for 20-30 min until golden brown or when wings reach 175 and above. I go to 190-200 for extra crispy wings.
- Place wings into a large bowl
- Drizzle in most of leftover marinade not all, some more flakey salt and mix
- Top wings with more sauce, salt and fresh chives
- Eat immediately and enjoy 🤙🏽