Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 Cabbage
- 2 Favorite Rub(s)
- 3 Canola Oil (Preferred Oil)
- 4 Mesquite Wood Chunks (Use Your Favorite Wood)
Roasted Cabbage is the perfect side dish for lunch or dinner, and it also makes a great snack! This recipe is fast, easy, healthy, and delicious! If you are cooking for a crowd, we recommend to make extra because this cabbage will disappear quickly!
- Preheat smoker/grill to 400F
- Cut cabbage into wedges/slices
- Cover sheet with aluminum foil
- Spray cooking sheet with oil
- Pour rub(s) onto the cooking sheet
- Place cabbage on the cooking sheet
- Spray cabbage with oil
- Pour rub(s) onto cabbage
- Place in smoker/grill for 30 minutes
- Remove from smoker/grill, let rest for 5 mins and enjoy!