Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 4 Russett potatoes, medium sized Allow one potato per person
- 2 8 Tbsp butter cut into 1 Tbsp sections
- 3 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 4 8 oz shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 8 slices of cooked bacon chopped to make bacon bits
- 6 1/4 cup fresh scallions chopped
- 7 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 8 1/4 tsp black pepper
Ranch is easily one of the best dressings that pairs well with almost everything. You’ve probably had ranch of salads and veggies, but have you tried them on potatoes? Well, we have and it's amazing.
- Preheat grill to 350ºF.
- Peel and cut Russett potatoes into bite-size chunks. Place in a large saucepan, cover completely with water, and place on medium-high heat. Cook until boiling. Turn off. Drain.
- Place cooked potatoes in a 9 x 13 baking dish, in a single layer. Allow potatoes to cool for 20 minutes.
- Scatter the pads of butter throughout the dish, on top of the potatoes.
- Pour the ranch dressing on top of the potatoes in row formation.
- Spread salt and pepper over the potatoes.
- Distribute the shredded cheddar cheese on top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the bacon bits on top of the potatoes.
- Place on the grill for 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the grill. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Garnish with scallions and serve.