Pecan Smoke Breakfast Bake
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 5 Eggs
- 2 3/4 Cup Of Milk
- 3 1 Pack Of Breakfast Sausage
- 4 2 Cups Of Mozzarella
- 5 2 Slices of American cheese
- 6 1 Pack of Pillsbury Crescent Roll
- 7 Salt n Pepper
- 8 Parsley
Breakfast Casseroles and bakes are the best weekend hack. They are easy to prep and perfect to throw on the grill. This recipe from Char-Griller Ambassador Samuel Matthews is smoked with Pecan Wood for a unique flavor.
- Bring grill to 350 degrees.
- Cook sausage in a skillet or grill until brown, then set aside.
- In half foil pan or 13x9 in pan, roll out crescent roll, and put off to the side.
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk,and American cheese and use hand blender to purée.
- Spread the sausage over the crescent roll and then top with mozzarella cheese. Then pour egg/milk mixture over top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake on smoker for 30 minutes and top with parsley for presentation.