Man Candy Recipe
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 1 Package of Little Smokies (I used Klements Little Smokies)
- 2 15 Slices Of Bacon Sliced In Half
- 3 3/4 Cup Of Brown Sugar
- 4 A Dash of Char-Griller Ribs Rub
- 5 Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 6 Sheet Pan Lined with Aluminum Foil
Char-Griller Ambassador, Eric Stuart of @beardedbeastbbq, shares his Man Candy recipe. "This recipe will be perfect for the upcoming college football games. Its one of my absolute favorites."
- Wrap each smokie with a half a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Once you have wrapped them all add your brown sugar and BBQ rub to a Ziploc bag
- Place a few in the Ziploc bag and shake until each smokie is covered.
- When you finish coating them with brown sugar place them on the sheet pan and cook for 30 minutes at 350. After the 30 minutes, brush on your favorite BBQ sauce and let it set up for 10 minutes.
- You can cook them in your oven or smoker. I used my Char-Griller AKORN set up for indirect cooking.