Keto Cheesy Meatballs
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 1 Lb Sausage
- 2 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 3 1 Cup Bacon's Heir Pork Panko (Bread Crumb Alternative)
- 4 3-4 Tbsp All Purpose Rub (Garlic or your preferred choice)
- 5 Pepper Jack Cheese Cubes (Or Your Preferred Choice)
Keto Cheesy Meatballs have a melty, cheesy center and are nestled in Israel Wofford favorite marinara sauce. Perfect for any night you’re craving healthy Italian!
1. Preheat grill to 325F for indirect cooking.
2. Combine Sausage, Beef, Pork Panko, Rub and mix well.
3. Form 2" balls and press cheese cube into meatball and form around the cheese cube.
4. Place on grill indirect until an internal temp of 170F
5. Serve and enjoy!