Keto BBQ Smoked Pork Belly
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 4.5 Hrs
- 1 Pork Belly
- 2 Sugar Free Hickory BBQ Sauce - 1 Cup
- 3 Sugar Free Honey - 2 Tablespoons
- 4 Brown Erythritol - 2 Tablespoons
- 5 Melted Butter - 3 Tablespoons
Don't let the word "Keto" scare you off from this amazing BBQ Pork Belly recipe. We promise the flavors are still all there, and then some. We love this recipe for anyone who is one a Keto diet or anyone looking for a new way to prepare pork belly. Either way, you'll love the flavor these pork belly's pack!
1. Cut up a slab of pork belly into cubes and toss in a sugar free BBQ rub.
2. Place directly on the grate, and smoke for 3 hours at 250 with hickory smoke.
3. Toss in a sauce made from the listed ingredients.
4. Cover in a foil pan and finish in the grill for 90 minutes.