Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Juicy Lucy
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- 2 1 Pack of Burger Buns
- 3 1 Block Of Cream Cheese
- 4 2 Diced Jalapenos
- 5 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 1/2 Cup of Bacon Crumbles
Juicy Lucy is a simple burger with a twist! Instead of cheese melting on top of a hamburger patty, it’s stuffed inside with Jalapeno Popper!
- Take about 1/4 lbs Ground Beef Form into two equal balls, and then shape into two flat patties.(You can use a Juicy Lucy press. I got mine on Amazon)
- Add about 3-4 tbsp of filling (1 Block Of Cream Cheese,2 Diced Jalapenos, 1/2 Cup Of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 1/2 Cup of Bacon Crumbles) into center and press edges
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Smoke indirect until internal is 140 Degrees.( TIP: Grilling too hot and fast can lead to filling bursting out)
- Assemble your Juicy Lucy Burger and enjoy!