Grilled Sweet Potato Bun Sliders
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Ground Beef Formed Into Small Patties (About 2” Across)
- 2 Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 3 1 Tbsp Of Olive Or Coconut Oil
- 4 1 Large Sweet Potato With Large Diameter For Bigger Buns
Sweet potatoes are definitely delicious, whether candied, as fries, or in a hash. In this healthy twist on classic grilled burgers, we simply replace the bun with sweet potato slices for a wholesome, all-in-one treat, perfect for camping.
- Grill burger patties to desired doneness. Remove from the grill.
- Slice sweet potatoes, choosing the 4 slices (or 2 per burger) with the most surface area to cover the burger patties
- Coat the potato slices with oil, salt and pepper. Place them on the grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the sweet potato slices as hamburger buns and add any desired toppings that you normally would.