Fried Catfish with Lemon Honey Butter Hot Sauce & Fresh Cilantro Flakes
Prep Time: 25 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 Catfish Fillets: 4
- 2 Mustard: to taste
- 3 Cajun Seasoning: to taste
- 4 Creole Seasoning
- 5 Paprika: to taste
- 6 Seafood Seasoning: to taste
- 7 Hot Sauce: to taste
- 8 AP Flour: one cup
- 9 Corn Meal: One Cup
- 10 Cilantro: to taste
- 11 Lemon: 1
- 12 Shortening or Vegetable Oil : 1 quart
- 14 Honey : To taste
Use the side burner on your Char-Griller Dual Fuel Grill to make this delicious Fried Catfish with Lemon Honey Butter Hot Sauce and Fresh Cilantro Flakes! This Lemon Honey Butter Hot Sauce goes great on so many different types of meat, seafood, and vegetables!
- Coat both side of the catfish with mustard & hot sauce.
- Season both sides of the catfish with Bubba Gump's Seafood Boil & Buc-ee’s cajun seasonings.
- Mix all purpose flour & corn meal with creole seasoning and paprika.
- Bread both sides of the Catfish with the all purpose flour, corn meal, paprika, and creole seasoning.
- Fire up your Char-Griller® Dual Fuel Grill side burner nice n’ hot with a cast iron skillet filled with shortening or vegetable oil.
- Fry the catfish for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drip the catfish with the Lemon Honey Butter Hot Sauce. Make the Lemon Honey Butter Hot Sauce on the side burner using squeezed lemon juice, Char-Griller® Lemon Pepper Seasoning, honey, butter, and hot sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro flakes.
- Add fresh lemons slices.