Fresh Garlic Parsley Butter Salmon
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 Garlic Parsley Butter
- 2 2 (6 oz) Salmon Mignons
- 3 Tajin to Taste
- 4 Dry Parsley Flakes to Taste
- 5 Olive Oil
This quick, easy and delicious Garlic Parsley Butter Salmon recipe is a hit in Char-Griller Ambassador James Llorens' house. Made hot and fast in a cast iron, it's sure to be a hit in your home too.
1. Make Garlic Parsley Butter
2. Add Tajin seasoning to butter to taste or use favorite seafood seasoning.
3. Add 1 tbsp. of Fresh Garlic Parsley to each salmon mignons patty.
4. Add dry parsley flakes to taste.
5. Preheat your Char-griller Premium Red Kettle 14822 to 350°.
6. Insert the Char-griller Chimney in the middle of the grill in the fire pit area and do not remove it and no need to release the coals.
The handle will not melt inside the Premium Kettles. This will give you a hot fire in the middle of the grill for easy cast iron cooking and also raises the charcoal. The middle small grill grate can be easily moved with a Char-griller grate lifter to add charcoal.
7. Add olive oil to your cast iron skillet: just enough to coat the bottom of the skillet and place over the fire to preheat.
8. Then place the salmon on the cast iron skillet.
9. Flip Salomon after 12 minutes and toss the melted fresh garlic parsley on all sides of the salmon using a spoon.
10. Add 2 additional tbsp. to the skillet for extra flavor.
11. Then move the cast iron skillet away from the middle of the grill for a quick offset cook for 15 minutes.
Tip: Continuously add the melted fresh garlic parsley on all sides of the salmon using a spoon for extra flavor.