Fresh Garlic Parsley Butter
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: - Min
- 1 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- 3 1/3 C. chopped parsley
- 4 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 5 Drizzle Of Olive Oil
Garlic parsley butter is a great tool to elevate any dish you make. Add it to veggies or steak to make your meal taste even better!
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly by hand with gloves.
Tip: Do not use margarine.
2. Place bowl in refrigerator or roll in parchment paper to harden ,Place in the fridge for a minimum of one hour.
3. Cut and add to top of steak