Boneless Wings made from Chicken Thighs on the Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Grill!
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 5-6 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 2 1 Cup Flour
- 3 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 4 4 Eggs
- 5 Char-Griller Chicken Seasoning Rub
Make tender, juicy boneless wings your new specialty, thanks to Rob Kennedy of Mr. Homeowner. Using chicken thighs and your own favorite seasoning, accomplish crispy, smoky wings on your grill quickly and easily. It's time to toss the takeout menu and pick up your favorite dipping sauce!
- Prepare chicken by trimming fat and cutting into bite-size pieces
- Mix your favorite seasoning with the bread crumbs in a bowl
- Dip chicken pieces one at a time in flour, then egg wash, then breadcrumb mix
- Bring grill temperature to 300-350 degrees F
- Place chicken pieces single layer on grill
- Check temperatures after 20 minutes, then every 5 minutes
- Remove after the largest pieces are at least 165 degrees F