Apple Beer Mopped Brisket
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 1 12 ounce apple beer
- 2 1/2 cup of cider vinegar
- 3 1/3 cup of water
- 4 1/3 Cup of Canola Oil
- 5 1 Small Onion Diced
- 6 3 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 7 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 1 Tsp Pepper
- 9 1 Tsp Salt
- 10 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
We're fans of pretty much every preparation of brisket, but this apple beer mopped brisket is truly something else. Perfect for fall and a great way to spend a Saturday, this brisket recipe is a winner.
- Favorite brisket dry rub
- Prep and trim brisket to your liking.
- Season brisket and let it sit 30-45 min
- Cook at 250-275 or your prefer range.
- Once dry rub sets, mop brisket with the apple beer mop once every 45 min til the internal temp reaches 165. Wrap the brisket and add mop sauce to the wrap for Extra flavor.
- Continue to cook brisket till it reaches 203, once in this range probe the brisket for tenderness, once probe tender, pull brisket and allow brisket to rest for 20 min and then toss in a cooler for at least 2 hours and enjoy.