Have a small space, but want big grill taste? The Char-Griller Wrangler Charcoal Grill is the grill for you. The Wrangler comes fully equipped with the best features. It's equipped with cast iron grates that deliver even heat and great flavor. The included warming rack maximizes the 638 sq. in. of cooking space and the side shelf includes integrated tool hooks for a multi-purpose prep space. The Easy Dump™ Ash Pan makes clean up easy and the dual dampers and adjustable fire grate help you dial in the optimal temperature. Made of heavy duty steel, this Wrangler Charcoal Grill will last season after season and because its Side Fire Box adaptable, the grill expands to a Texas-Style offset smoker when you're ready to take grilling to the next level.
- Heavy Duty Barrel Style Charcoal Grill for Smaller Spaces
- Large 638 Sq. In. Cooking Area that includes a warming rack.
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction lasts season after season
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates for Even Heating and Premium Flavor
- Side Damper and Smoke Stack Provide Temperature Control, while Adjustable Fire Grate control Heat Intensity
- Easy Dump Ash Pan for Fast Clean Up
- Side Fire Box Compatible - Converts to a Texas-style smoker (sold separately)
- Two wheels provide convenient portability
- Large Side Shelf with integrated Tool Hooks
- Large Wire Bottom Shelf
- Stainless Steel Thermometer to Easily Monitor Grill Temperature
- Includes Grate Lifter to easily move and reposition grates
- Warming Rack Increases Cooking Space and Provides Area for Resting/Toasting
- Custom-Fit Cover (Model# 2323) to keep grill working well season after season (Sold separately)
- One Year Limited Warranty
PROP 65 WARNING - CHARCOAL: FUELS USED IN WOOD OR CHARCOAL BURNING APPLIANCES, AND THE PRODUCTS OF COMBUSTION OF SUCH FUELS, CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING CARBON BLACK, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND CARBON MONOXIDE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.