Smoked White Chocolate Christmas Candy
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 3 Cups Cheerios
- 2 3 Cups Corn Chex
- 3 3 Cups Peanut Butter Chex
- 4 1 Cup Butter Snaps Pretzels
- 5 1.5 Cups M&Ms
- 6 32 oz white Chocolate Chips
This is an easy and sweet treat for your Christmas Party guests. You will want to make two batches because this Smoked White Chocolate Christmas Candy will go fast!
1. Smoke white chocolate chips using your Char-Griller Offset charcoal smoker.
2. Add 6 lit charcoals to the far side of firebox along with a mild smoking wood chunk. Maple wood goes well with this recipe. Feel free to leave vents fully open.
3. You will need 2 foil baking pans. Fill pan number one with a layer of ice cubes. About ¼ of the way full. Add white chocolate chips to the second pan. Place pan with white chocolate on top of the pan with the ice.
4. Place stacked pans in cooking chamber of your smoker. Keep as far away from fire box side as possible.
5. Smoke for 30-45 minutes. For a milder smoke flavor try 30 minutes. To impart a stronger smoke flavor, try 45 minutes.
6. Melt white chocolate over heat source.
7. Add white chocolate to a large saucepan or keep in foil pan.
8. Over medium heat or lit coals, melt until white chocolate is a smooth consistency able to be drizzled. Be sure to stir often and do not over melt.
9. In a large mixing bowl or 2 foil pans, combine dry ingredients (cheerios, corn chex, peanut butter chex, pretzels, and m&m's) making sure to evenly distribute the ingredients.
10. Drizzle white chocolate on the dry mixture. Stir in making sure to coat all the mixture in the white chocolate.
11. Lay out on parchment paper or leave in foil pans as a nice thin layer to dry/cool for 1 hour.
12. Break into small to medium pieces and enjoy!
This stores well in the fridge and the freezer!