Smoked Queso Dip
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 1 Block of Velveeta Cheese (Cubed)
- 2 1 Small Bag of Mexican-style shredded cheese
- 4 2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 5 1 Cup of Diced Jalapenos (Seeded)
- 6 2 Tbsp of Cream Cheese
- 7 1/2 Red Onion (Diced)
- 8 1 Packet Of Taco Seasoning
Everything that goes on your smoker doesn’t have to be traditional BBQ or dinner dishes. Prepare this smokey appetizer, Smoker Queso Dip, for your next event, game day, or chill Saturday afternoon.
- Preheat your smoker to 225-250°F.
- In an aluminum pan, arrange all the ingredients side-by-side and place in the smoker, cooking for 30 minutes before mixing all ingredients together.
- Cook for an additional hour or until all cheese is melted and smooth.
- Serve immediately with desired choice of chips. Enjoy!