Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 5 Hrs
- 1 Pork Butt
- 2 Mustard
- 3 Your Preferred Seasoning
- 4 Apple Juice
This Pulled Pork recipe is seasoning with a baja chili citrus seasoning, combining perfectly with the smoky and savory flavor of the pork butt!
- Score the fat cap on the pork shoulder.
- Apply mustard as a binder.
- Season with PS Seasonings El Capitan.
- Onto the Gravity 980 until it hits 175 internal temperature, spritzing every hour or so.
- Wrap at 175 with apple juice.
- Place back on the grill until hitting an internal temperature of 205.
- Rest for 30 minutes.
- Shred and enjoy!