Pork Belly Loaded Potato Skins
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 2.5 Hrs
- 1 1 Slab of Pork Belly
- 2 Potatoes(As many as you would like)
- 3 Green Onions
- 4 Sour Cream
- 5 Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Bbq sauce
- 7 Salt N Pepper
- 8 Bbq Rub
- 9 1 Stick of butter
- 10 1/4 Cup Of Brown Sugar
- 11 1/2 Stick Of Butter
- 12 1 Tablespoon of Salt and Pepper
Loaded potato skins are a popular appetizer or side for any event or game-day celebration. This Pork Belly Loaded Potato Skins is a meat-filled spin on the classic version. These will be a lot more filling than the standard version, but they are still sure to go quick.
- Take one slab of pork belly and cut it up into equal squares and season with favorite BBQ Rub.
- Fire up the smoker to 275 degrees and cook for two hours. Remove from smoker and cook for another hour wrapped in a foil pan with brown sugar, butter, and your favorite BBQ sauce. Once done set aside.
- For the potatoes, poke holes in them with a fork, oil them, and hit them with salt. Cook them 425 degrees for an hour. Let them rest and then cut in half and then scoop some potato out. Then take a half of stick of butter and 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper and combine. Brush potato mixture on both sides of the potato. Return to the cooker at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, flip potato over and cook an additional 10 min.
- Add cheddar cheese to the potatoes and melt in the smoker. Top with pork belly, add sour cream, and green onions and your favorite finishing sauce. Enjoy!