Honey Sriracha Lime Salmon
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 1 Lb Salmon
- 2 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 1/2 Tsp Coarse Black Pepper
- 4 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 5 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 6 1/4 Cup Sriracha
- 7 1/4 Cup Honey
- 8 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 9 1 Lime
- 10 Cilantro (Optional)
Char-Griller Ambassador Sebastian Kaine of @bbqfiends Honey Sriracha Lime Salmon makes for a quick and tasty weeknight meal! The Honey and Sriracha blend perfectly on the salmon to bring you a delicious sweet heat combo!
1. Coat salmon with a light layer of olive oil on both sides. Lightly season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
2. Heat grill to 325 F. Place salmon skin side down indirectly from the heat once the grill has reached the targeted temp.
3. In a heat safe bowl combine sriracha, honey, minced garlic, and lime. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce heat to let simmer. Once salmon has reached an internal temp between 140F - 142F apply a layer of the sauce mixture to the top of the salmon.
4. Once salmon has reached an internal temp of 145 F pull from grill. Garnish with an extra squeeze of lime and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!