Honey Pecan Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 70 Min
- 1 Chicken Wings
- 2 Pecan Rub
- 3 Canola Oil
- 4 Apple Wood Chunks
Switch up wing night with these unique Honey Pecan flavored chicken wings!
- Preheat grill/smoker to 325F.
- Cut cabbage into wedges/slices.
- Cover sheet with aluminum foil
- Spray wings with oil.
- Cover wings with rub(s).
- Place in smoker/grill for 30 minutes.
- Spray both sides of the wings with butter.
- Continue smoking/grilling for another 30 minutes.
- Coast both sides of wings with BBQ sauce.
- Continue smoking/grilling for 10 additional minutes.
- Remove from the grill/smoker, let rest for five minutes, and enjoy!