Honey Mustard Chicken
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 35 Min
- 1 2-3 Lbs Split Chicken Breast
- 2 1/4 Cup Honey
- 3 1/4 Cup Mustard
- 4 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 5 1/2 Tsp Coarse Black Pepper
- 6 1/4 cup Honey
- 7 1/4 Cup Mustard
- 8 2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 9 1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 10 1/2 Tsp Hot Sauce
Char-Griller Ambassador Sebastian Kaine of @bbqfiendsHoney Mustard Chicken recipe is a quick, easy, and delicious meal that is a family favorite around their house! We marinate the chicken the night before and when it’s time to eat we grill it hot and fast on their Char-Griller!
1. Trim any excess fat off the chicken and place in a container with the marinade mixture consisting of honey, mustard, salt, and pepper. Let chicken marinate for 3 or more hours.
2. When ready to cook prepare the grill to a temperature of 375 F. Remove excess marinade from the chicken and place indirectly on the grill.
3. Create your honey mustard sauce in a heat resistant bowl by adding honey, mustard, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Bring to a boil and let simmer.
4. Once chicken has reached an internal temp of 160-162 F brush on the honey mustard sauce and let the chicken continue to cook till internal temperature is 165 F
5. Pull the chicken off the grill at internal temperature of 165 F. Serve and enjoy!