Grilled Chilean Sea Bass
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 Whole Chilean Sea bass
- 2 2 oz. parsley, chopped
- 3 1½ oz. Original All-Purpose BBQ Rub or your favorite seafood seasoning
- 4 2 lemons, sliced
- 5 2-3 sprigs of dill
- 6 Salt and pepper, to taste
- 7 4 oz. olive oil
1. Pre-heat grill to 350°F. Place the charcoal on one side for indirect heat.
2. Score fish diagonally on each side in the thickest part of the meat.
3. Stuff the inside cavity with dill sprigs and lemon slices.
4. Season both sides of the outside of the fish to taste with olive oil, salt and pepper and top with an even layer of Original All-Purpose BBQ Rub, or use your favorite seafood seasoning, and parsley.
5. Lay the fish on the grill for 5-7 minutes on direct heat, then move to the indirect heat side for 15-20 minutes.