Griddled Corn Fritters
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 ⅓ cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ½ teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- 5 ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 Handful of parsley, finely chopped
- 7 ⅓ cup milk
- 8 2 cups grilled corn
- 9 Vegetable oil
Corn is such a versatile food, and one of our favorite ways to eat corn is these griddled corn fritters. Crispy and delicious, these fritters pack a lot of flavors that are sure to win over your family’s appetite. Feel free to top with sour cream or salsa!
- In a large bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Add milk and mix together with a wooden spoon until thick and thoroughly mixed through.
- Add the grilled corn and mix well with the flour mixture until all the kernels are well-coated.
- Heat up a griddle over medium high heat and add some vegetable oil to the pan.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop corn mixture out and place into the griddle, gently pressing the mound down, so it's flattened.
- Cook for 5 minutes on one side, or until it's browned, flip, and cook another 5 minutes, or until it's browned. Remove and repeat for all the other corn fritters.
- Serve immediately.