Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin Sandwich with Roasted Veggies
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Jalapeno Olive Oil (binder of choice)
- 3 Char-Griller Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 4 1 Large Red Onion
- 5 2 Poblano Peppers
- 6 Some Cremini Mushrooms
- 7 Jalapeno Cheese Bread (your preferred bread)
- 8 Mayo or Butter
- 9 Smoked Provolone Cheese (your preferred cheese)
Ready to make the ultimate sandwich? This Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin Sandwich with Roasted Veggies has everything a sandwich needs! Savory, smoky, and packed with your daily dose of vegetables, this sandwich is sure to be a new favorite.
- Preheat your grill to 400F.
- Take a pork tenderloin and apply the binder of your choice. I used jalapeno olive oil. Then season with the Char-Griller® Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
- Add your tenderloin to the indirect heat for 35-45 minutes, until it reaches 145F internal temperature. It will carry over to around 155F while resting. Rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut 1 large red onion, 2 poblano pepper, and some cremini mushrooms into chunks, big enough not to fall through the vegetable basket. Toss in jalapeno olive oil and Char-Griller® Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Add the vegetables to a vegetable basket and heat over hot coals until softened and some color has formed. I used my Char-Griller® Gambler Portable, but you could easily turn the temperature up on the grill you're using. Remove and chop into smaller pieces.
- Add some mayo or butter to your bread. I used jalapeno cheese bread and toast over hot coals until slightly charred.
- Slice your pork tenderloin into thin slices, the thinner the better, add to the toasted bread, and top with smoked provolone cheese. Place back on the grill until the cheese melts and top with the chopped veggies.
- Slice, serve, and ENJOY!