Flat Iron® Sausage and Potatoes Hash
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 Pound Of Ground Sausage
- 2 1 Red Pepper (Chopped)
- 3 1 Green Pepper (Chopped)
- 4 1 White Onion (Chopped)
- 5 1-2 Large Potatoes Chopped Into Small Cubes
- 6 Eggs (Optional)
A great meal for either breakfast, lunch or dinner, this Sausage and Potatoes Hash can all be prepared side by side on the Flat Iron for a delicious medley and perfect camping meal.
- Heat the Flat Iron to medium heat. Add oil to the flat top.
- Cook ground sausage until well browned and move to the side.
- Add potatoes to allow them time to begin cooking first. Cook potatoes until they begin to brown/ ¾ of the way done. Use spatulas to push them to the side.
- Add more oil if necessary then add onions and peppers. Cook them until they begin to soften. Push those to the side with the potatoes.
- Mix all dish components together on the Flat Iron together and cook to your liking.
- Serve hot. Optionally add eggs to the dish at the end, especially if serving as a breakfast dish.