Flat Iron® 3-Step Breakfast Sandwiches
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 4 English Muffins
- 2 4 Eggs
- 3 4 Sausage Patties (optionally combine ground pork with herbs and spices of your choice and salt and pepper to prepare homemade patties)
- 4 4 Slices Of Cheese Or 1 Cup Of Shredded Cheese
- 5 Any Condiments Of Your Choice
It’s no secret that most meals taste better homemade, but avid campers know that meals taste even better when prepared and eaten in the great outdoors. These Flat Iron® breakfast sandwiches are no exception. They truly make “the most important meal” worth it.
- Heat Flat Iron® to medium-high heat. Cook sausages (or ham) for 2-3 minutes per side in one section and fry eggs in another section. Once you have space, toast each english muffin split in half and face down on the flat top.
- Assemble each sandwich with english muffin to start, spreading any condiments then stacking one sausage, one fried egg and cheese in between.
- Serve warm, enjoy.