Chicken and Rice Casserole on the Gravity 980
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 2.5 lbs. Chicken Breast (about 3 breasts)
- 2 2 Cups Water
- 3 2 Cups White Rice Uncooked
- 4 1 10.75oz Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 5 1 10.75oz Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 6 1 10.75oz Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 7 6-7 Pads of Butter
- 8 Salt & Ground Black Pepper to Taste
Casseroles are effortlessly delicious meals perfect for any occasion. Cooking your casserole on a grill adds a smoky flavor that is sure to impress.
- Heat up your grill to 400F
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Place 6-7 pads of butter on top.
- Cook for about 45 minutes and check temperature.
- Remove from grill once your chicken hits 165F.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes.