@tfti.bbq Grilled Rack of Lamb
Rack of lamb
Cajun Cowboy Butter Ingredients
1 cup butter, melted
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 whole garlic, minced
1 small shallot, minced
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1 tsp. paprika
2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
1 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
2 tsp. minced thyme
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tbsp. @tonychacheres Spice N’ Herbs
1 tbsp. @tonychacheres Louisiana Pepper Sauce
- Score the fat cap to let them flavors penetrate.
- @wsauceofficial as binder then hit it w/ @hardcorecarnivore Black.
- Get @meatermade wireless meat thermometer in and set it to 120˚F.
- Sear both sides on a @chargrillergrills King Griller™ to get the char you prefer.
- Move to the opposite side of the grill to finish cooking with some smoke. A added hickory wood chunks over @jealousdevilcharcoal Chunx.
- When temp reaches 120 remove from grill and cover with foil. Let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice up and add some Cajun compound butter. Torch it to melt that butter then get ready for some "Money".