Smoked Strawberry Crisp Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 1/2 Cup Strawberry Preserves
- 2 8-10 Strawberries (Quartered)
- 3 2 Tbsps. Orange Juice
- 4 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 5 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 6 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 7 2 Cups Classic Granola
- 8 4 Tbsps. butter (softened)
- 9 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon Powder
Take this delicious treat and add some smoky flavor! The perfect summer topping for ice cream.
- Start by getting your smoker preheated. This cooking is going to require a little bit higher temperatures than usual. You want your temperature to be around 325-350 degrees. I’m also using pecan wood for this cook.
- First start by adding all in your filling ingredients (Ingredients 1-4) into a skillet (cast iron works best) and mix together.
- Now in a separate bowl combine all of the topping ingredients(Ingredients 5-9). Use your hands to mix thoroughly and to be sure to coat all of the granola! Then spread over the filling to your liking.
- Place the skillet into the smoker and cook for about 30 minutes, or until the granola is nice and golden brown.
- Once done, remove from the smoker and let cool for a few minutes. Then serve with your favorite ice cream and enjoy!