Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 1 Salmon Fillet
- 2 1 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 3 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 4 2 Tsp of Mustard or Dijon Mustard
- 5 ½ Tsp of Old Bay Seasoning
- 6 1 Lemon(Sliced)
The smoker isn’t reserved for briskets and burnt ends. With this simple Smoked Salmon recipe, we’re showing you that smoking possibilities are meant to be explored.
- Preheat the smoker to 225 degrees by adding a fruity wood like apple or cherry to your Side Fire Box
- Don’t own a Side Fire Box? Not to worry. Simply arrange wood in your barrel on the outside of your cooking area/opposite the area you plan to cook your fillet on. If you plan to cook your salmon on the left side of the grates, arrange the wood under the right, and so on.
- Lightly coat the flesh side of salmon with mustard, then season with salt, pepper and Old Bay seasoning.
- Place in smoker and lay slices of lemon on top of salmon until internal temperature of salmon reaches 140 degrees (should take about 1 hour depending on type and size of fillet)
- Remove from smoker and let rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing
- Serve warm, enjoy!