Grilled Fathead Pizza
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 10 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 1 Egg
- 3 5 oz Balanced Almond Flour
- 4 1 tsp Pizza Seasoning
- 5 1/3 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 6 1/2 Pound Ground Italian Sausage, Ground
- 7 15 Pepperoni Slices
- 8 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 9 1/2 Red Onion, Chopped
- 10 1 can sliced black olives
- 11 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 12 1.5 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (Topping)
Fathead Pizzas are a keto creation that reduces the number of carbs in the crust. It's a great option if you are trying to stay low-carb or want to try something new! This Grilled Fathead Pizza recipe was created to be personalized, so make sure to grab your favorite toppings!
1. Preheat grill to a low temp of about 250°.
2. Melt 10 oz mozzarella cheese in microwave in 30 second increments until all melted, add 1 egg & mix. Once egg is mixed add the almond ﬂour, baking powder & pizza seasoning.
3. Knead with hands until well incorporated (for about 3 minutes).
4. Spread dough out on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Put on grill for about 5-6 minutes until crust is turning golden.
6. Then take crust off the grill, ﬂip over & put back on parchment paper.
7. Add toppings & then put back in the grill for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness.