- 1 Turkey
- 2 Package of store-bought brine solution
- 3 Compound Butter(butter, roasted minced garlic, garlic and herb rub) Sizing depends on turkey's size
- 4 Almond butter
- 5 Hickory and Applewood Chunks
Here is a delicious smoked turkey by the one and only Tone Ramirez!
- Brin turkey in your favorite brine solution overnight
- Remove from Brine, rinse and dry
- Spatchcock it Frog style
- Stuff compound butter (butter, roasted minced garlic, garlic and herb rub) under the skin on thighs, legs and breasts
- Use almond oil as a binder
- Season with salt and our Garlic and Herb rub
- Place thermometer in breast and thigh
- Smoked at 300-350 in my Grand Champion Offset over hickory and applewood woodchips.
- Remove when the breast reaches an internal temp of 160
- Let rest for 15-20 min