Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 1 Bison Chuck Roast
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 3 Favorite Beef Rub
- 4 Taco Toppings
These Bison Tacos from Ambassador Izzy Wofford of Izzy Grillz are a super easy dinner to make for your family and friends. These protein packed tacos are full of flavor and a fan favorite.
- Preheat grill/smoker for indirect heat at 300F
- Trim the fat from exterior of the chuck roast, season with beef rub.
- Smoke the chuck roast to an internal temp of 160F, wrap in aluminum foil and place back on smoker until it reaches an internal temp of 205F.
- At this point remove the chuck roast and shred the meat.
- Brown the tortilla shells on the grill or in a skillet.
- Place shredded meat on tortillas, top tacos to you liking, we did simple salsa verde and sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!