Pizza-Inspired Grilled Cheese
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 4-6 Min
- 1 4 slices of bread
- 2 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 ½ cup of parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 2 Tbsp. of pizza sauce
- 5 4 Tbsp. of butter, softened
- 6 20 thin sliced pepperoni
- 7 Optionally season with basil, oregano, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper to taste
This recipe is a savory twist on the classic grilled cheese featuring everyone’s favorite comfort food, pizza. This Pizza-Inspired Grilled Cheese is sure to be loved by both children and adults, and even better? The ingredients are simple, making it the perfect meal for your next camping trip menu.
1. Heat your cooking pan to medium heat.
2. Butter all bread slices before adding 2 slices to the pan faced down. Spread 1 Tbsp. of the pizza sauce on each slice.
3. Sprinkle over cheese, 4-6 pepperonis and any seasonings, before topping with the remaining slice of bread.
4. Cook for 4-6 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
5. Serve hot.